Mastersoft is governed by the following principles:
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will declare the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling the declared purposes specified by us and for other related purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the declared purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Products and Services
Due to the varying nature of collection and use of personal information across our products and services Mastersoft has detailed separate policies that explain what information is being collected, how the information may be used and individual’s choices regarding collection and use of that information. These policies are communicated and made available on the acquisition of a Mastersoft product or service.
Personal information will only be collected when knowingly and voluntarily submitted by you or by your customers. We will collect information only to provide you with further assistance or to answer a submitted request. This information will only be used for the declared purposes for which it was submitted and any such secondary purposes that are directly related to the declared purposes.
Copies of correspondence are stored as archives for record-keeping and back-up purposes only.
Where we are required to engage third parties to meet your request on our behalf, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
You may, at any time, request access to personal information about you that we hold. We encourage you to contact us about your personal information if you find that it is not accurate or complete.
Our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
You may opt out of any further contact from us.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies.
However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
For more information on Mastersoft’s privacy policies please contact us Ph: +61 2 9024 2424.